Is a non-recourse cash advance a loan? No!!! Non-recourse cash advances offered by Pegasus Legal Funding provides many distinct benefits that are not provided by traditional loans. Non-recourse cash advances are simply cash advances based on the expected proceeds of your legal claim. The following chart outlines the differences between non-recourse cash advances provided by Mylawfunds and traditional loans.
Non-Recourse Cash Advances
From Pegasus Funding
• Non-recourse cash advances from Pegasus Funding do not require employment verification.
• Pre settlement cash from our company do not depend on your credit rating and your credit report will not be pulled for consideration with your application.
• Non-recourse funding from Mylawfunds do not come with any spending restrictions, so you can use the money in any way you see fit.
• Advances from Pegasus do not require monthly payments.
• Legal Financing from PLF do not have to be repaid until AFTER you have received your settlement.
• Lawsuit cash advances from MLF do not require repayment unless you win your lawsuit. If you do not receive a settlement, you get to keep the non-recourse cash advance from Pegasus and do not owe us a penny.
• Non-recourse cash advances from our company are kept confidential. Pegasus Funding needs information only from you and your attorney. We do not report any information about your non-recourse cash advance to credit bureaus or anyone else.
• Traditional loans typically require employment verification, a set income, and a high credit score.
• A Traditional loan often come with spending restrictions.
• Traditional loans typically require you to start making payments immediately.
• Traditional style bank loans require monthly payments.
• Financial Institution loans require repayment regardless of the circumstances.
• Traditional loans are reported to credit bureaus and can affect your credit score and your ability to obtain future credit.
Non-recourse cash advances from Pegasus Funding can be a very beneficial tool for personal injury plaintiffs while they wait to obtain a fair settlement. The process for obtaining a non-recourse cash advance from PLF is a lot easier than the process for obtaining a traditional loan. Further, personal injury plaintiffs can get multiple non-recourse cash advances as long as the amounts they receive are within their approval limit. This gives personal injury plaintiffs a lot more flexibility than a traditional loan provides.
If you are interested in a non-recourse cash advance, give our office a call today. We can answer any questions you have and walk you through the quick and easy process. Your call comes with no obligation and you do not have to pay anything in order to find out if you would be approved for a non-recourse cash advance . We will even provide the terms of non-recourse cash advance to your attorney to review and sign before you are committed to anything. The money you need is just a phone call away!
About the author
James Sheridan is the Contracts Manager at Pegasus Legal Funding LLC and is responsible for the final stage of the funding approval process. James focus and priority is delivering to PLF’s clients the funds they need as quickly as possible