Pegasus Funding LLC Quick Funding – Fast Funding
We’ve can help clients same day of request submission!
• Funding to pursue payment after the favorable judgment
• If you don’t get the money as awarded in the judgment, you will not have to pay anything to the Pegasus
• Decision about funding request within 60 minutes after submitting completed request
• Any info about your case will never be revealed to anyone
• No upfront payments
• Interest payment below any other offered by lawsuit funding company
• We don’t check your credit
It can happen that although you have a favorable decision, there is a real possibility it might take quite some time to actually receive a payment. In such cases, Pegasus can provide post-settlement funding for pursuing payment, in every litigation case.
In order to submit request for funding your judgment execution with funding in an hour, please ask your attorney for the following documents and send it to us on our email or fax number.
• Lawyer’s letter on his official writing paper, stating the amount awarded in your case
• Sum you are applying for in this funding
• Lawyer’s request to the insurance firm with the requested amount
• Sample of an agreement or a judgment in your case
Pegasus Funding LLC provides rolling contracts for funding the entire litigation: before you even submit the request to the court, until you actually get the awarded money. This type of contract will give you additional pliability at a lower expense than if you would choose funding in one particular gross sum. To explain it simply: you can choose to request funding in a gross amount of $24,000 or you can choose $2,000 monthly for the following year, instead of a one gross sum of $24,000.
With this type of contract, you will have to lower interest rates because you lent less money. To be even clearer about positive elements to this contract, in the case when you get the money from your case, you can immediately cut the funding and have to pay only what was paid out to you already plus the interest for the past months. This adaptable contract sets more budget control while at the same time you pay lower interest.
Are you a plaintiff in a lawsuit and would like a cash advance? Complete the web application form to the right. Or you can speak to one of Funding experts toll free: