The lawyers at Pegasus Legal Funding are passionate about extending a helping hand to victims of Police brutality, Wrongful imprisonment, and Prison injury cases arising from neglect. Pegasus enjoys a leadership position in this type of cases and understands the pain it inflicts on the society when innocent people become victims of police brutality, wrongful imprisonment or worse still subjected to horrible Prison Conditions. Fewer Lawsuit Funding Companies spend as much time or resources in order to provide succor to succor to the affected individuals. Pegasus can assist you, or someone whom you love in getting their life back on track – even when the society looks at you with a pair of probing eyes.
Pegasus has a battery of highly experienced underwriting attorneys who can quickly evaluate your claims and have a track record of having helped several victims in similar instances. Typically, Prison Injury, Police Brutality, and Wrongful Imprisonment can be funded in about 48 hours at optimal settlement funding values to put the much needed cash in the hands of the victims to help them carry on a dignified life. Pegasus will work closely with the victim or his/her loved ones and your attorney to help you even when you are faced with obstacles or have been denied funding by other lawsuit funding companies. Topping it all, we will work with you, even when you have an ongoing funding with a different Lawsuit Funding Company.
The following are among recent cases funded by Pegasus:
• Wrongful Imprisonment on charges of murder for 15 years (2 Co-defendants in NY sentenced to Attica Upstate Prison)
• Family member suspect shot and killed in Michigan – Case of Police Brutality in Detroit
• Unsafe prison conditions for inmates and serious injuries to outside work crews I Indiana and Tennessee
• Sexual misconduct and Rape cases in women prison in Wisconsin
• Police brutality – Police officer at Port Authority New Jersey/New York senselessly beating an innocent person in Manhattan
Some of the other cases that Pegasus will evaluate for Lawsuit funding are:
• False arrests and violating Civil Rights Claims
• Illegal cases of Search and Seizure
• Cases related to police brutality in the course of routine arrests in California, Los Angeles and other states.
• Wrongful incarceration over long term resulting from prosecutorial misconduct
• Medical malpractice in prisons involving serious neglect of injuries
If you or any of your loved ones need financial support due to any of the issues mentioned above, or similar circumstances, do not hesitate to get in touch with Pegasus Funding ASAP. Pegasus Legal Funding can provide cash without the risk of a lawsuit loan. Pegasus does not offer lawsuit loans, but rather offers what is called a non-recourse lawsuit cash advance. There are no credit or background checks, the merit of your claim or case is the deciding factor of how much we can give you. And there is no risk, unlike a lawsuit loan which you will be required to repay regardless of the outcome of the case, with a Pegasus lawsuit cash advance if you do not win, you keep the money and owe us nothing. Once you have established contact with us, you can rest assured one of our experienced agents will respond with compassion in your hour of need.
To find out more complete the application or call toll free: 855-FUND-YOU / 855-386-3968
.:About the author:.
James Sheridan is the Contracts Manager at Pegasus Legal Funding LLC and is responsible for the final stage of the funding approval process. James focus and priority is delivering to PLF’s clients the funds they need as quickly as possible